Images

Oster® A6® Cool Comfort™ Aqua Sky Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10
  • Oster® A6® Cool Comfort™ Aqua Sky Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10
  • Oster® A6® Cool Comfort™ Aqua Sky Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10
  • 360/Zoom

Details

078006-000-000
$209.99
Availability: 

In Stock

Product Actions

Add to cart options

078006-000-000
$209.99
- See final price in cart
Add to cart options

Promotions

Free Shipping on orders over $100
Power, performance, comfort and minimal noise and vibration all in one clipper! The lightweight A6® has it all. This top-rated clipper pulls out all the stops to deliver the ultimate grooming tool. See More...

Additional Information

The Oster® A6® clipper combines most compact ergonomic design ever built with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM. It also features a patent pending drive system to provide an ultra smooth and efficient cutting experience. Weighing in at just 12.9 ozs, it's our lightest clipper yet. Patent pending VIBRATION ISOLATORS are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise, resulting added comfort for all-day grooming.
  • The Cool Advantage: Soft-grip material helps to reduce hand fatigue and to stay cooler all day long
  • 3 Speeds: Hi: Up to 4,400 SPM Medium: 3,600 SPM Lo: 3,100 SPM
  • New Material on housing! No more peeling!
  • Patent Pending, angled eccentric drive system & precision calibrated motor are designed for an ultra smooth, efficient cutting performance.
  • Patent pending Vibration Isolators are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise resulting in a natural feel for all day grooming.
  • A specially designed clipper faceplate to help keep the hair out while still being able to access the drive lever for quick and easy maintenance.
  • A high efficiency motor provides a cooler running experience.
  • Uses all A5® Detachable Blades
  • 12’ Power cord with space saving extension that allows for more room in on the power strip

You May Also Like

Oster® A6® Cool Comfort™ Aqua Sky Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10 is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from AWESOME -- but the 'skin' wears out! Let me start by saying I have had a wide variety of clippers and these by far are my favourite pair yet! They cut like butter, they're super quiet (I have the best results with puppies out of my whole salon), and they're strong and easy to use. My only complaint is that after a few months of use, the outer rubber layer began to peel. There are a few major spots missing and bubbled up now. These are for professional use, so I didn't expect the outside to fall apart. They look pretty bad, but they work so well I couldn't imagine going without 'em. I hope one day they come out with a replacement skin for it, and then it will be perfect!
Date published: 2013-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome!! I've always been an Andis super 2speed user. I was recently given these clippers at my Train the Trainer session at SSG. I have only used them for one day but let me tell you I am a convert!!! I have always bought a variety of blades, but usually stuck with Andis for clippers, I am now in the market for the Volt as soon as they become available. I will say that my andis blades are a bit tight fitting on the latch, but everything works amazingly. Clippers are light and easy to turn on and off. The blades run a bit hotter then normal but I've got a lot of extras so it was easy for me to switch out.! Thank you so much Oster!!!! I will be placing an order for blenders and the volt very soon!!!
Date published: 2014-02-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not A Good Buy If You Can't Repair I won a pair of these for one of the contests on here. I loved them so much I touted them to everyone in my salon and anyone else I could get to listen to my sales pitch. Slim, quiet, easy to handle and powerful. Problem is about 5 months of heavy use the cord went out. No problem, I'm no stranger to replacing Andis cords on a regular basis. Thought this would be an easy deal. I was wrong. This item has been out of stock for months upon months and my clipper repair guy (Jeff Andrews of Northern Tails Sharpening) has not even seen this item available to him. My poor a a6 are sitting unused in my locker with no hope of being freed from their 6 month prison stint anytime soon. So maybe a not so great buy if you can't get them repaired!
Date published: 2014-02-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Terrible quality The quality of these clippers is not very good. I had to send them back several times to fix manufacturing issues and the last time I sent them back, I was given a warranty of only 3 months. The front of the clipper continuously pops off, allowing hair to get inside of the motor, causing the clippers to not fuction properly. My clippers are now being held together by scotch tape until my new clippers arrive.
Date published: 2014-12-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Clippers For the Price! I really do like these clippers. I switched from the Andis UltraEdge and the difference is amazing. The vibration isn't nearly as strong and the grip is a lot more comfortable. My only issues is with the cord. It has the adapter box very close to the actual outlet, so it doesn't touch the ground when plugged in, it just hangs there, pulling on the plug.
Date published: 2013-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All I can say is WOW ! WOW !! I needed a clipper around Christmas -- I'm glad I waited for the A6 Model for the January release! Here's what I like .. Cord - has good length without it being cumbersome or heavy Ergonomic - My hands are very small .. Fits comfortably and has a non-slip texture. I'm sure larger hands would find it "fits" also. Does not get hot - I've clipped down large Doodles, and the housing has not become hot, even using the highest speed. I have to remind myself to check the blades for the heat. Releash latch for the blades, small and hidden, yet easy to use. Blades go on and off quickly. 3 speeds - I can adjust the speeds with ease, and it has clipped through the nastiest pelted shih tzu coat I have ever seen with absolutely no trouble. I've used the A5 single speed since the early '90's, and if this clipper holds up as it's predecessor , it will have been one of the best purchases I've made from Oster. Does it sound like I love it? .. I LOVE THE A6 !!!
Date published: 2013-03-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great but parts are hard to find I received mine as a gift when getting training in Phoenix. I love them. I have used them non stop since February. They are lighter and easier to hold than my andis ultra edge. But I dropped them and the case broke. They still work but are a little louder. I wish the top piece I need was in stock so I could order and use them again.
Date published: 2014-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love them!! I brought these clippers to my salon and my associates, Are going to buy these as there next pair. We are a andis salon everyone has and uses andis. But, we all turned our heads when the A6 came in. Its cuts like butter and makes guard cuts a breeze. The A6 has changed my salons out look on oster clippers. They all want a pair!!
Date published: 2013-06-03
  • y_2017, m_11, d_17, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_078006-000-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_osterpro