Oster® A6® Cool Comfort™ Electric Blue Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10
This item is currently not available online.
The Cool Advantage: Soft-grip material helps to reduce hand fatigue and to stay cooler all day long.
- Dimensions: 1.7" H, 1.8" W x 7.1" L, Weight: 1.6lb.
- Cord length: 10ft.
- Watts: 15W
- A NEW color to help you express your personal style and attitude while making it easy to find your tools in a busy shop
- The Cool Advantage: Soft-grip material helps to reduce hand fatigue and to stay cooler all day long
- 3 Speeds: Hi: Up to 4,400 SPM Medium: 3,600 SPM Lo: 3,100 SPM
- New Housing Material - No more peeling
- Patent Pending, angled eccentric drive system & precision calibrated motor are designed for an ultra smooth, efficient cutting performance.
- Patent pending Vibration Isolators are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise resulting in a natural feel for all day grooming.
- A specially designed clipper faceplate to help keep the hair out while still being able to access the drive lever for quick and easy maintenance.
- A high efficiency motor provides a cooler running experience.
- Uses all A5® Detachable Blades
- 12’ Power cord with space saving extension that allows for more room in on the power strip
COMFORT IN HEAVY-DUTY CLIPPERThe A6 Cool Comfort clipper is designed with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy-duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM (strokes per minute). It is ideal for all day grooming with a soft-grip material. The ergonomic design stays cooler that traditional clippers. This clipper features one-touch speed controls and zinc alloy technology (which allows for a lighter weight clipper) making it easy to style your pet’s coat with comfort and dexterity. Choose the A6 Cool Comfort Clipper if you’re a pet owner looking for the ultimate performance clipper.
- Powerful heavy-duty animal clipper suitable for any breed and all coat types
- 3 Speed Settings: 4400 SPM / 3600 SPM / 3100 SPM
- Compatible with all Oster A5 detachable blades
- Patent-pending, angled eccentric drive system and precision calibrated motor are designed for an ultra smooth, efficient cutting performance
Includes CryogenX Blade
Oster Professional blades are produced from high quality carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, for enduring precision and performance. Our Crryogenic-X™ blade treatment further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are sharpened, finished and tested with proven processes for blades that continue to stand the test of time.
Patent pending drive system with precision-calibrated motor delivers ultra-smooth and efficient cutting experience. Zin alloy technology combines a lightweight feel with long –lasting durability in a compact, yet heavy-duty clipper.
Proper care and maintenance of clippers and blades is important. Be sure to clean, disinfect and lubricate blades and regularly perform clipper upkeep for smooth, lasting performance. Shop the line of Oster Professional products, including the new, multi-purpose 5-in-1 Spray.
4 tips on how to groom your dog:
- Properly prepare the coat before a clipping by bathing, drying, brushing and removing any mats.
- Have the pet stand on a towel so they will feel more secure & clean up is easier.
- Examine the skin for any cuts, lumps, or sores and avoid these sensitive areas.
- Pull the skin tight, creating a flat surface for smooth strokes. Never clip into a fold of skin
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
You May Also Like