Oster® Cat Detachable Blade Size 10

Oster® Cat Detachable Blade Size 10

078917-046-000
$41.99
- See final price in cart
Add to cart options

Promotions

Free Shipping on orders over $100
#10 For Bellies, Pads, Body, and Lion Trims for a SMOOTH Finish   See More...

Additional Information

Oster® Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance. Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster® proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.

• #10 For Bellies, Pads, Body, and Lion Trims for a SMOOTH Finish
  • New tooth design allows the feline coat to feed easier.
  • Reduces track lines for a smooth coat appearance on the first pass
  • Reduces grooming time by allowing you to clip an area only once, making it safer for the groomer and feline.
  • Fits A6®, Golden A5®, Turbo A5®, Power Max and PowerPro Ultra® Clippers
Oster® Cat Detachable Blade Size 10 is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best blade I've bought! I have owned this blade for over a year now. It holds it's edge, I have only had to have it sharpened one time and use it daily. It is not only awesome for cats but also for those Maltese that are matted this blade cuts like butter love it!
Date published: 2014-09-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Highly recommend for my fellow cat groomers! What a difference with this blade compared to other ten blades when shaving down a cat. (even some dogs). Minimal dragging and hair getting caught in the blade. Only complaint is it dulled must faster than my other blades.
Date published: 2013-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best cat blade! Love this blade! Cuts like butter on cat hair and makes it easy to shave matted/pelted cat coats.
Date published: 2016-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Oster lucky no. 9 10 blade I love this blade, it goes through cat fur like a hot knife cutting butter!!
Date published: 2014-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT BLADE this blade did great on a severely matted cat, it cuts thru like butter
Date published: 2013-04-19
  • y_2018, m_5, d_22, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_078917-046-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_osterpro