Oster® Wide Regular #10 Detachable Blade
Oster® Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance. Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster® proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.
- Leaves hair 3/32" - 2.4mm
- Fits A6®, Golden A5®, Turbo A5®, Power Max and PowerPro Ultra® Clippers
- Significantly wider cutting edge than Regular #10
- Used to shave-down large matted dogs
- Allows you will get the job done faster
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.