Images

Oster® A6® Slim Paw Print Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10

Oster® A6® Slim Paw Print Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10

Details

078006-126-000
$227.99
Availability: 

This item is currently not available online.

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Promotions

Free Shipping on orders over $100

The Slim Advantage: Oster®’s slimmest grip in our heavy duty class for precision and control of clipping strokes.

Product Specs:

• Dimensions: 1.7" H x 1.8" W x 7.1" L, Weight: 1.6lb.
  • Cord length: 10ft.
  • Watts: 15W
See More...

Additional Information

The A6® Slim series from Oster® is also available in a with fun paw print pattern. The A6 Slim clipper features a slim grip, high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM all in a pattern designed to appeal to young and young at heart groomers. This is one paw-fect clipper.
  • Express their personal style and attitude while grooming your favorite client!
  • The Slim Advantage: Oster®’s slimmest grip in our heavy duty class for precision and control of clipping strokes.
  • 3 Speeds: Hi - Up to 4,400 SPM, Medium - 3,600 SPM,  Lo - 3,100 SPM
  • Patent pending vibration isolators are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise resulting in a natural feel for all day grooming.
  • A specially designed clipper faceplate to help keep the hair out while still being able to access the drive lever for quick and easy maintenance.
  • Uses all A5® Detachable Blades
  • 12’ Power cord with space saving extension that allows for more room in your power strip
Oster® A6® Slim Paw Print Heavy Duty Clipper with Detachable Blade #10 is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very disappointing clipper I was lured to buy this by the adorable paw print pattern and oster’s reputation. How disappointing! It’s incredibly noisy and slow for a 2 speed. after using it for a week, it went back into my drawer and I returned to using my old 5 speed Andis.
Date published: 2017-10-09
  • y_2018, m_12, d_11, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_078006-126-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_osterpro