Oster® KAZU 5.5" Straight
078790-120-000Oster Pro Care Collection 078790-120-000 https://www.osterpro.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw76b998c0/images/highres/078790-120-000-1.jpg
This unique design provides the groomer with the perfect harmony of high-end performance shears at an affordable price. See More...
Oster® KAZU 5.5" Straight Shears feature a zinc alloy handle for feather weight control, combined with the highest quality Japanese 440C stainless steel to create the perfect shear to satisfy the needs of the most demanding groomer. Featuring a beveled-edge design for maximum durability for firm, crisp cuts and micro serrated blade to hold the hair in place while the other blade cuts.
- Forged from Japanese 440C stainless steel allows the blade to stay sharper, longer
- Light-weight zinc alloy handle helps reduce hand and wrist fatigue
- Tempered to the optimum 59-60 Rockwell Hardness Rating
- Split screw permanently secures handle to the full tang for optimal cutting
- 2 sets of finger inserts are included