How do I lock down the shaft on a cordless nail grinder?
To lock down the shaft on a cordless nail grinder follow these steps:
- 1- Press firmly on the thumb lock button.
- 2- Insert the drum rod.
- 3- Continue holding the lock button down, and turn to tighten the spicket nut.
- 4- You should feel the lock button push against your thumb, once it has been properly inserted.
- 5- When you feel the “push”, you can remove your thumb.
- 6- Replace the safety cap before use.
Why is my cordless nail grinder only working on one speed ?
If the batteries are not in correctly it will only work on one speed. It's possible that one battery in the wrong way.
There is a diagram on the inside of the lid that shows you how to correctly install them.
What is the difference between the bands and the stone on the nail grinder?
- The stone can be used for filing nails after clipping or to maintain nails done on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- The course 60 grit band is used for nails that need a lot of length removed.
- The fine 100 grit is used similar to the stone. It takes off a small amount of nail at a time and leaves it with a nice smooth finish.